Sunday, April 22, 2007

Add Digg button to Blogger or Blogspot

I won't describe how to include this in your posts because the article on the "Tips for New Beginners" Blog gives an excellent step by step explanation.

There are various different Digg images you can use for this which can be found at on the Digg site here.

You can find the tutorial here: Add Digg button to Blogger or Blogspot If you like the idea, click on the Digg button at the bottom of the tutorial, to show your appreciation.

You will find instructions on inserting the button in various positions in your post so choose the one that you prefer.

As I did not want the digg button myself at this stage - I did not want to have no diggs showing for all my posts - I did not use the coding here. What you see in this post is just an image link.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I have removed 'nofollow' in appreciation for you taking the time to comment.