Blogger in Draft is the testing ground for new Blogger features before they are released into general use. You can login to Blogger in Draft and use the features that are being trialled.
One thing I am sure all Blogger users will be pleased to hear about is that there is now the option in Blogger in Draft to have your comment form embedded into your post window rather than appearing as a popup or separate page.
To enable this feature in Blogger in Draft go to "Settings/Comments/Comment Placement form" and choose "Embedded below post". If the comment form is still not showing after you have done this then it could be that you need to make some minor changes to your template. The tutorial on Blogbuster How to add a comment form beneath your blog posts will help you do this.You can find further details in the Blogger in Draft blog post New Feature: Embedded Comment Form.
Other new features include:
- Ability to import/export your posts - if, for example, you want to move across to Wordpress you do not have to be using Classic Blogger to be able to transfer your posts across.
- A new layout for the post edit window
- A star rating system for posts
- Integration with Google Webmaster Central
- If you are using word verification for comments, the word verification form now appears after you click on "Post Comment"