Thursday, January 01, 2009

Adding Google Friend Connect to blogspot Blogger

I have been trying out Google Friend Connect on my main blog and feel it has potential for networking with other bloggers and came accross a couple of tutorials on installing Friend Connect on blogspot.


Video Tutorial:


If you would rather read about the installation:



NB - when you add the dummy posts so that Friend Connect has access to the necessary javascript files, post-date the posts otherwise you will end up with two empty posts at the top of your page.

Sites related to Friend Connect:

4 comments:

  1. thanks for mentioning my tutorial :) have a great year ahead :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


    Joyce

    http://www.videophonesguide.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You too chethan and thanks for your excellent tutorial.
    Hi Linda, I should spend more time on this blog than I do but I concentrate on Blogging Sueblimely at www.sueblimely.com where I talk about blogging in general.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you tell me how to move the google follow widget from the top of my sidebar? I'd love to have it on the sidebar, but lower and I cannot get it to move.

    ReplyDelete

I have removed 'nofollow' in appreciation for you taking the time to comment.